Monday, May 20, 2013

Post #103: Shield your eyes....

Because my life is SO GLAMOROUS you might need shades, y'all. I'm not southern, but I feel like I can still get away with that. 

Behold! Things that happened this week, with pictures!

Super expensive butt aspirin! 
This doesn't really need an explanation, does it? 


Costco, where the elite meet to eat (free samples)
You know what makes a super crowded Sunday afternoon Costco experience that much more enjoyable? STOMACH CRAMPS. 

I wish....
A list of things that gave me heartburn:

Juice
Toast
Eggs
Boneless, skinless chicken
Smoothies
Cheerios. Plain ass Cheerios. 


(hooray!)

This bathroom is swanky, no?
Depressing: when you spend so much time in the bathroom that you go through all of your reading materials (we're talking two periodicals and a stack of catalogs, people) and can't get up to get more. And no, I do not take my smart phone into the bathroom because EW. You put that thing up to your face. A thousand times no. 

UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH

Hearing my LEAST FAVORITE phrase from my doctor. Again. Sigh. 

Making it rain, etc. At the pharmacy. WHOOOOOOOOOOO. 
Also depressing: spending obscene amounts of money at the pharmacy; even the pharmacy tech was like, whoa. 


So, after such a glamorous week, where am I off to next? London? New York? Cannes? Oh right. 

Except without the mohair (??) tea cozy. Sexy.


                                                                                       Try not to be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment