Thursday, January 31, 2013

Post #91: holla holla holla

Here, a brief update told in picture and song:
 
 
BNL was my JAM in college. That's right, I call them BNL. We're tight like that.
 
Do you know what's keeping my awake? Prednisone. I didn't sleep last night, and despite halving the dose, I am still wide awake and kind of jacked up, but not in a productive way. Sigh.
 
SOUP......SO MUCH SOUP
 

Also, I have become a soup vampire. My prey? That bowl of loveliness above. I add extra water and eat around the noodles (or sneak a few, if I'm feeling extra adventurous), leaving nothing but a sad pile of noodle carcasses and chicken (should I say "chicken") chunks in the bottom of the bowl. Gross AND unsatisfying! Wheeeeeeee I'm so tired.
 

Haha, me too! Just kidding.
Perhaps because I am so tired, these dog shaming memes are cracking me up. Like, seriously, I just snorted. I <3 dogs, especially hilarious, naughty dogs I don't have to clean up after.

Finally:

Mmmmm, expensive yuppie goodness
Odwalla, I salute you. Your grown up chocolate milk protein drink has been keeping me afloat for the last week.

That is all-I am going to get in bed and try to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment